The Maleny Celtic Winter School is proud to present a range of activities for participants.
Here’s the events calendar for 2015 to give you and idea of what to expect:
• Friday night Welcome Concert stacked to the brim with world-class musicians!
• Family Ceili Dance on Saturday night with live traditional music.
• Absolute beginners classes on flute/whistle and fiddle – so popular, they’re back!
• Intermediate and Advanced Classes in accordion, fiddle, harp, bodhran, flute, whistle, banjo, singing, mandolin and guitar accompaniment for tunes. Everything you need to know!
• Open celtic music sessions all weekend round the town, especially at Finbar’s.
• Guided slow session so you can play your new tunes with everyone at a reasonable speed!
• Lunchtime Blackboard Concert at Finbar’s (Sat and Sun 12.30 – 2)